CPG has a program where certain types of PPE is reimbursed.
- If safety shoes such as steel-toed shoes or non-metallic safety shoes are required, CPG shall reimburse those employees up to $200 annually.
- CPG shall reimburse employees who need to wear prescription safety glasses up to $100 every 2 years.
Employees must to the following to be reimbursed.
- Bring in their receipt(s) for the items.
- Submit them to their supervisor.
- The supervisor and the employee must both sign the attached PPE Reimbursement Policy.
- The supervisor must then submit the sign form and receipts to HR for processing.