Employees who wish to make a change to their Federal taxes, must complete a new W-4 form. That form must be submitted to payroll for processing. To streamline this process:

  • Open the attachment below
  • Complete it
  • Scan it 
  • Create a HR Support Desk ticket
  • Attach the W-4 scan
  • HR will process your request for you