HR does not need to be contacted if an employee wants to make a change to their contributions.  If the employee has created an online account at Principal's website, they can log into their account and make payroll contribution changes. Principal will notify CPG Payroll of the change for processing purposes. 

If the employee has made a change via the website, please allow a few weeks for it to process. If they do not notice the change on their pay stub after a few weeks, please see HR.